The New Toyota Avalon
Toyota’s flagship sedan is better than ever. A luxurious interior, striking exterior design, effortless performance, and a focus on technology and safety sets the Avalon apart from the rest.
The NEW 2019 Toyota Avalon features a 3.5-liter V6 that produces 301 horsepower and 257 lb.-ft. It’s Direct Shift-8AT 8-speed ensures a smooth driving experience no matter how much hard you push the engine. You can upgrade to the Adaptive Variable Suspension in the Toyota Avalon “Touring” if you want to have the option to adjust the suspension to your liking.
Every new Avalon interior comes standard with:
● A 7-in. Infotainment display
● Full-speed Range Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
● 3 driving modes (ECO, Normal, and Sport)
● Smart Key System
You’ll also have the option to upgrade to the Touring trim for :
● A 10-in. Infotainment display
● Ambient lighting
● An additional Sport+ driving mode
● Heated steering wheel
● Heated rear seats
Every Toyota Avalon comes standard with state of the art safety features like :
● Enhanced Vehicle Stability Control
● Driver and front passenger Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats
● Energy-absorbing collapsible steering column
● Safety Connect®
● Toyota Safety Sense™ with Pre-collision system, pedestrian detection, Lane departure alert with steering assist, and Automatic High Beams.
● Blind spot monitoring
Optional Cognac Leather Trim with genuine stitching. A clear example of the luxurious options available to Toyota Avalon customers. If you opt for the Toyota Avalon Limited trim, you’ll get unique perforation patterns and two-tone-stiching on the leather from the seats to the door panels.
Every Toyota Avalon comes with Acoustic noise-reducing windshield and driver and front passenger side windows to create an isolated, luxurious driving experience. An isolated interior, combined with the optional JBL w/Clari-Fi audio system, creates an unparalleled audio experience.