Accelerate Your Career as a Service Technician!
Kendall Toyota is looking for Service Technicians to add to our service team! Service techs are an integral part of the service center and offer an excellent opportunity for growth within the department. Whether you’ve been working on cars for years or you’re just starting out, we’re a great fit!
For applicants who are beginning their automotive careers, we offer the Toyota Apprenticeship Career Training (T.A.C.T.) program which helps develop your technical skills, leadership ability, and ideal career path. Students in the program will be paired with a mentor and all education expenses will be covered by Kendall Toyota. Through this program, you will gain new certifications with a set salary increase at each step, putting you on the path to success.
At Kendall Toyota, you’ll work in a state-of-the-art service facility with air conditioning and plenty of space. As a technician, you’ll have a host of excellent benefits included with your position, among the best in the industry.
Benefits offered include:
• 3 weeks of Paid Time-Off per year
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with 50% Employer Match
• Paid Health, Gap, Life and AD&D Insurance
• Eligible for Dental, Vision, Short-Term, Long-Term, Voluntary Life Insurance
• Paid Volunteer Time-Off Program
• Award-Winning Wellness Program and Healthcare Premium Incentives
• Employee Discounts
• ASE certification reimbursement and paid continuing education program to further your career.
• Continued education, manufacturer hands-on and web-based training.
• Relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
Apply today for the Service Technician position !
APPLY HERE: Service Technician