Where Are Toyota’s Made? Over 470,000 U.S. Jobs Created…
Did you know that many Toyotas are made in North America, creating dream jobs for many U.S. citizens? Toyota’s success is defined by more than producing affordable and reliable vehicles, having created over 470,000 U.S. jobs. The Toyota brand reputation is proven through actions and countless awards such as the most valuable car brand.
Since 1986 Toyota has produced nearly 32 million vehicles and counting in North American assembly plants. The 13 Toyota models produced in North America support more than 70% of sales. CEO of Toyota Motor North America (TMNA), Jim Lentz, says…
“Every part and every vehicle that rolls of the line reflects our commitment to safety, quality, value and above all, our passion for exceeding customer expectations.”
Toyota remains the most valuable car brand for 2017 according to a recent study: Business Inside http://www.businessinsider.com/15-most-valuable-car-brands-in-the-world-2017-9/#15-tesla-1 Out of the 12 years this study has been conducted, Toyota has been No. 1 for 10 of the 12 years. Toyota ranks No. 1 competing with brands such as Tesla, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, and more. We strive to deliver reliable, advanced, stylish, and safe vehicles at prices you can afford. Toyota is dedicated to maintain a customer centric atmosphere and delivering undeniable value.
Where Are Toyota’s Made In North America?
Toyota currently uses 14 manufacturing plants for vehicle production. On Jan. 10, 2018 Toyota announced the 2021 opening of its 15th manufacturing plant to open in Huntsville, Alabama.
Toyota assembles 13 models, including the best selling Corolla, at North American assembly plants:
- Toyota Camry is made at Georgetown, KY assembly plant.
- Toyota Camry Hybrid is made at Georgetown, KY assembly plant.
- Toyota Avalon is made at Georgetown, KY assembly plant.
- Toyota Avalon Hybrid is made at Georgetown, KY assembly plant.
- Toyota Corolla is made at Blue Springs, MS assembly plant.
- Toyota Tacoma is made at San Antonio, TX assembly plant.
- Toyota Tundra is made at San Antonio, TX assembly plant.
- Toyota Sequoia is made at Princeton, IN assembly plant.
- Toyota Sienna is made at Princeton, IN assembly plant.
- Toyota Highlander is made at Princeton, IN assembly plant.
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid is made at Princeton, IN assembly plant.
Toyota’s Mississippi assembly plant celebrated its 10-year anniversary along with the 1-millionth Corolla produced in 2017.
Let’s Go Places! Your Dream Job at Toyota is Waiting…
Kendall Toyota is always on the prowl for the best and brightest individuals to join our team. Our talented team of superstars is the secret ingredient to some of our greatest innovations.
“Our ongoing success is due to the hard work and dedication of team members at our 14 manufacturing plants in North America.” (Jim Lentz, CEO TMNA)
We believe in empowering others every day and creating opportunities to benefit people, society, and the planet. Steer yourself in the right direction and get on the road to living your best life when you apply online for Toyota jobs. Together, we can go places.