Join the MDC Apprenticeship Program at Kendall Toyota!
Service technicians play a pivotal role in the automotive industry and are in high demand across the country. Get a head start in your automotive career at Kendall Toyota and apply for our apprenticeship program!
For applicants who are beginning their automotive careers, we offer an apprenticeship program with Miami-Dade College which will help develop your technical skills, leadership ability, and ideal career path. Students in the program will be paired with a mentor and will receive free tuition, books, and toolkits. Through this program, you will gain new certifications with a set salary increase at each step, putting you on the path to success.
At Kendall Toyota, you’ll work in a state-of-the-art service facility with air conditioning and plenty of space. As a technician, you’ll have a host of excellent benefits included with your position, among the best in the industry.
Benefits offered include:
• 3 weeks of Paid Time-Off per year
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with 50% Employer Match
• Paid Health, Gap, Life and AD&D Insurance
• Eligible for Dental, Vision, Short-Term, Long-Term, Voluntary Life Insurance
• Paid Volunteer Time-Off Program
• Award-Winning Wellness Program and Healthcare Premium Incentives
• Employee Discounts
• ASE certification reimbursement and paid continuing education program to further your career.
• Continued education, manufacturer hands-on and web-based training.
• Relocation assistance for qualified candidates.
Apply today for the Apprentice Technician position!
APPLY HERE: Apprentice Technician