Toyota Military Rebate in Miami, FL
Kendall Toyota is inspired by your courage and commitment, we are offering a $1,000 rebate to eligible U.S. military personnel. This rebate can be used toward any new Toyota vehicle purchased or leased through your dealer and Toyota Financial Services.
- U.S. military personnel (active-duty and inactive reserve)
- Household members of eligible U.S. military personnel (including Gold Star families)
- U.S. military retirees (within 1 year of retirement)
- U.S. military veterans (within 1 year of discharge)
- Provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase/lease: Leave and Earning Statement OR Military ID card OR DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty
- Receive a qualifying salary
- Receive credit approval by Toyota Financial Services through a Toyota Dealer
Please stop by Kendall Toyota in Miami, FL for more information. We look forward to seeing you.
1The $1,000 Military Rebate must be used as a down payment on retail installment contracts or as a capitalized cost reduction on lease contracts with Southeast Toyota Finance. Southeast Toyota Finance will issue a reimbursement check of $1,000 to the dealer for each Military Program Rebate issued (one Military Rebate per customer only). Customers must be an inactive Reserve or in current active duty status in the U.S. military (Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, National Guard, Navy, and active Reserve) or a U.S. military inactive Reserve (i.e. Ready Reserve) that is part of the Individual Ready Reserve, Selected Reserve, or Inactive National Guard. Verifiable proof of military status, proof of active service, or inactive Reserve status is required at the time of purchase. Retired military personnel are not eligible for the rebate. This offer ends on 01/03/17. This offer is subject to credit approval by Southeast Toyota Finance. All other terms and conditions of the Southeast Toyota Military Rebate Program apply.